Become a ReWorKs Member: Student – Individual – Social Enterprise / Charity – SME – Corporate (Rates Vary)
General Public – Consumers:
- Pledge to Recycle 1% more quality surplus year on year
- Could you help your chosen by sorting your rewearables into types? E.g. Denim, 100% Cotton, 100% Wool etc – After all you know your garments better than anyone!
- Follow, Like, Share our media to your networks
- Buy! Ask us where E.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/riffraffvintage
- Sign Up for our ERDF Sustainable Business / Fashion programme = Free Support for London Entrepreneurs!
- Explain your area of academic interest & collaborate on an area of research
- Join our Post Graduate Training Programme
- Cross Functional Project Options – Ideally with Institution Wide
- PhD Subject Area Collaboration
- Test / Validate Research within ReWorKs Network
- Retailers – Looking for sustainable quality apparel?
- Stockists – Identify your surplus apparel problems – Let us provide Solutions
- Manufacturers – Partner with us to develop volume capability for this growing sector
- Register for our pending Crowd Fund
- Register for SEIS
- High Quality Textiles / Workshop Equipment
ReWorKs is a social enterprise and community interest company. If you are interested in supporting our mission to sustainably re-purpose and up-cycle surplus textiles into vintage and mainstream fashion products, contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also login or register here to view available opportunities.
ReWorKs offers education, mentoring and training for creative talent with a focus on textile processing to re-build textile manufacturing in the UK and strengthen the creative sector.